We are engaged in offering a wide range of Fiberglass Cloth
in the market. Designed to expand and contract, these extremely flexible Fiberglass fabric can withstand continuous exposure of 1200°F / 650°C and has low thermal conductivity coefficient and completely non-combustible. Additionally, these are widely used in the electric insulation to prevent the system from high impact by equally spreading the stress in the different direction.
- High tensile strength
- High tolerance of extreme heat
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Applications include boiler, coke oven, industrial oven, and wood stove doors; crucible packing and pollution control equipment; high temperature tying and lacing cords; and tadpole tape / gasket core ropes
- It is widely used in the electric insulation as it prevents the system from high impact by equally spreading the stress in different direction. It is also used in chemical industry, pipeline ductile conjunction, machinery, sound absorption, anti-fire agent and so on
- Packing: Each Roll is Shrink Wrapped. Then rolls are put into pallets and cartons
- Density: 85 gsm to 500 gsm.
- Length: 50-300 metres
- Width: 600-2000 mm
|Continuous operating temp||1200°F (649°C)|
|Max short term exposure||1300°F (705°C)|
|Abrasion resistance||Very good|
|Water and oil resistance||Moderate|