Bonded Fibre Glass Wool
is manufactured using high quality fiberglass . In this raw materials are dosed, mixed, melted and impregnated with a special binder and formed into a primitive mat of very fine fiber glass. With the help of conveyors, it is then transferred to the cold end of the plant for binder polymerization.Features:
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Light weight and easy to fabricate on job site
- Non-combustible and fire-retardant
- Very economical, especially when using thick layers of insulation
- Durable and termite proof
- It is often used for insulation in office buildings, modern entertainment centre, roof and HVAC system . It is also used in other residential and industrial buildings for walling and partitioning, for faced and external walls, for suspended ceiling and for HVAC Duct works.